Kids Space Co. Ltd. runs and operates this facility. It stipulates the following terms and conditions to customers who wish to enter KidZania Jeddah. Only visitor(s) who agree to these terms and conditions will be allowed to enter KidZania Jeddah.
Kids Space Co. Ltd. may change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
“Ticket(s)” The entry ticket and respective cost of that ticket into KidZania Jeddah
“Adult(s)” Visitor(s) aged 15 and above
“Kids” Visitor(s) aged 4 years old and 1 month to 14 years old
“Toddlers” Visitor(s) aged 1 to 3
“Babies” Visitor(s) below the age of 1 or below 2 feet
- All Visitors entering KidZania Jeddah must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- All tickets purchased will only be valid for the chosen session and date.
- Security bracelets are non-transferable.
Admission into KidZania Jeddah and Our Establishments
- All children must be accompanied by an adult when checking in at the airport to enter KZ Jeddah regardless of whether that adult will be staying in KZ Jeddah themselves.
- A single pair of security bracelets will be issued to all kid Visitors and their adult companion upon entry. These are non-transferrable and will be used as sole basis for the kid visitor to safely leave the facility. Damaged or tampered bracelets will require a replacement fee of 100 SR to be charged to the adult visitor.
- A Census Plaque (information board) is posted at the entrance of each Establishment detailing corresponding KidZo transactions, activity restrictions, or allergy warnings that apply, for the guidance of the kid visitors and adult companions.
- Admission into the Establishments will be on a “first come, first served” basis. For Establishment activities which include servings of food, only one turn is allowed so that more visitors can enjoy the experience. For all other Establishments, a kid visitor who would like to repeat the experience must go back in queue upon completing an activity.
- A child who wishes to join an activity must queue for himself/ herself at the establishment. Adult and other companions are not allowed to stand in queue for the kid visitor at any Establishment.
- The KidZania Jeddah Metro Government reserves the right to alter, suspend, or altogether cease the role playing activities and/or close the Establishments for maintenance, remodeling, and/or private events without prior advance notice.
- Kid Visitors can earn or spend KidZos in the various Establishments within KidZania Jeddah. KidZo transactions vary between Establishments. KidZos are not convertible to cash. Lost, misplaced, or stolen checks and/or KidZos will not be replaced. Torn or defaced kidZos shall not be honored.
- Children are free to choose the activities that they intend to experience, which are subject to availability, and only the requirements inherent in carrying out those activities, such as any height, weight or age restrictions which are displayed at an establishment.
- An infant or toddler entering KidZania Jeddah must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Infants and toddlers can only enter the RightZkeepers House, accompanied by an adult.
- As a guideline, Visitors are not permitted to save places in line, bypass others in line, or exit the line and return to the same place for any reason. Visitors exiting a line must go back to the line if they choose to return.
- Child Visitors above eight (8) years old shall be allowed to remain in the facility without a parent/guardian. Said parent/guardian will be requested to fill up a universal adult form which should be presented by the same adult during pick-up. Only the parent/guardian stated in this form will be allowed to pick up the child Visitor.
- Adult visitors must be accompanied by children in order to enter KZ Jeddah. Generally they are not permitted to enter the establishments unless accompanying an infant or toddler in the RightZkeepers House. They are also allowed in certain establishments (i.e. TV Studio, Theatre) to participate and enter as audience. They are also allowed to visit the public areas and parents area whilst child is taking part in activities within the establishments.
- Admission or entrance of Adults without Toddlers or Kids is prohibited.
- Kids under the age of 8 are not allowed to enter KidZania Jeddah without being accompanied by an Adult.
- Kids aged 8 to 14 are allowed to enter KidZania Jeddah without being accompanied by an Adult, but an Adult must be present during the Kid’s check-in and check-out of KidZania Jeddah.
- Adults with Kids under the age of 8 must remain inside KidZania Jeddah throughout the duration of the visit.
- Kids are not allowed to temporarily leave the facility.
- The Management and Staff of KidZania Jeddah reserve the right to refuse admission and/or to remove from KidZania Jeddah any person failing to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Official identification may be requested at the point of entry or at any time during the visit to KidZania Jeddah.
- The Management reserves the right to deny admission into KidZania Jeddah once it reaches its maximum Visitor capacity.
- In the event of emergency procedures, all Visitors must follow the instructions given by the Management and Staff of KidZania Jeddah.
- Visitors shall abide by KidZania Jeddah’s City Rules and Regulations at all times.
- The Management reserves the right to alter or change the role playing activities and establishments if at any time it is deemed necessary to do so.
- Age and/or physical restrictions may apply to certain establishments. Please refer to the information board available at the entrance of all establishments.
- Adults are not allowed to participate in the role play establishments.
- Adults are not allowed to queue on behalf of Kids to enter the establishments.
- Adults are welcome to enter the following establishments – Theatre, Urbano’s House, Parent’s Lounge, and Stadium. The activities are limited, as indicated on the information board of these establishments.
- Some establishments in KidZania Jeddah may be temporarily closed for maintenance, remodeling and/or private events.
- Climbing and jumping over railings, stands or any other structure is strictly prohibited.
- KidZania Jeddah and its Industry Partners shall not be held liable for accidents and events beyond our reasonable control. All staff and personnel are properly trained and qualified to facilitate all role playing activities within the premises and are conducted in compliance with Central Government and KidZania Jeddah’s safety standards and all applicable Saudi laws.
- Any person who disrupts the harmony and peace of KidZania Jeddah will be requested to leave KidZania Jeddah without refund.
- No pets are allowed in KidZania Jeddah.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed inside KidZania Jeddah.
- Commercial photography and filming is strictly prohibited inside KidZania Jeddah.
- Dangerous material, explosives, drugs, weapons and/or sharp objects shall be strictly prohibited within the premises of KidZania Jeddah.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in KidZania Jeddah.
- Visitors are not permitted to sell any goods, services or any other matter capable of being sold (including but not limited to tickets) within KidZania Jeddah.
The Management reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions without prior notice.
KidZania Jeddah’s operating hours and schedule are subject to change without prior notice.
Visitors shall be liable to compensate the Company for any damage caused by them within the KidZania Jeddah facility.
The Management and Staff of KidZania Jeddah shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage of life and property within KidZania Jeddah unless otherwise provided under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.